If you have creative flair, lots of ideas and can visualize how exhibition plans might look, this could be the perfect job for you.
Exhibition designers work with organizations and individuals to turn their ideas into engaging displays that tie in with an overall theme or promote products in their best light. They use a combination of graphics, props, multimedia, lighting and sound to make the most of the exhibition space.
For this job, you will need to have excellent design skills, be a good communicator and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines. You will also need a relevant qualification or degree level.
As an exhibition designer, you would design displays and stands for a wide variety of events, such as:
- large commercial public exhibitions.
- conferences and exhibitions for education, trade and industry
- temporary displays for businesses, retailers, museums, libraries and galleries.
Your work could include:
- discussing requirements with clients
- presenting your ideas as sketches, scale plans, computer-generated visuals and models
- producing final blueprints after discussion with clients handling orders for supplies
- liaising with technical specialists such as lighting staff project managing the whole set-up process from start to finish.
You would oversee the construction of the exhibition components, and assembly and installation at the exhibition venue.
Working hours and conditions
Your basic working day is likely to be 9am to 5pm, but you may need to work extra hours to meet deadlines, especially when events are being staged.
Between 25000 to 45000 CTC depending on the level of skill and experience.
You need to have a minimum experience of at least 3 years in the same job profile with some experience in leading a team of designers as manager.
Skills, interests and qualities you will need:
- excellent design and artistic skills
- the ability to think creatively and laterally
- technical drawing skills
- experience with design software
- model making skills
- the ability to work to deadlines
- good communication skills
- awareness of health and safety issues
- team working ability
- project management skills
Software Skill Set
3DStudioMax, AutoCAD, Vray, Adobe Photoshop, CorelDraw, Microsoft Powerpoint and other office productivity suites.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-9870755511 and speak with Mr. Vinod Chand
Posting Date: 16/12/2015