- Brief taking and preparation of design concept.
- Creating presentations including design concept, specification, costs.
- Preparation of plans, evaluations and general workshop drawings.
- Liaising with stand fabricators.
- Site supervision to ensure production matches design.
- Producing good quality 2D/3D visuals
- Have the ability to detail a manufacturing drawing for the workshop
- Produce 3D models from CAD and hand drawn generated sketches, plans, elevations and sections;
- Read and understand 2D spot levels and contour information;
- Liaising with external rendering organizations to combine in house models with externally generated models;
- Preparation of still views, animations, rendering and other presentations that communicate project ideas and forms
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in similar capacity.
- Strong knowledge in 3D max, Vray and AutoCAD, Illustrator, Photoshop and any other program is a plus.
- Preferred background Booth designs, Stands, Displays, exhibitions, events.
- To have a good knowledge in producing stands.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualifications.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org